Do you think the knicks will win against the lakers?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friday

Wow so friday started off with anxiousness and anticipation for the meal not to be as much as I expected. But one I walked into the room my expression changed. As I seen for trays filled with General Tso chicken, Wings, fried rice, and french fries. Plus snacks on the side to keep us busy. I had also brought a container which came in handy when it was time for 2nds. Randy, Bruce and I were all joking around and suprisingly on the first plate we were all full AND THATS CRAZY BECAUSE WE CAME TO GRUB. The seasame chicken savored on my tongue as each bite got more fufilling. The french fries were soggy but well seasoned which gave it a lovely taste. The wings were also well season as the rice just made the meal complete with the taste of flavor just goin through out my mouth. It was a lovely day although we thought it would be a class effort after most ate they dipped like wow shaking my heads at yall. Also the DJz were teribble, they shoud have let Randy DJ. But apart from that it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment