Do you think the knicks will win against the lakers?

Friday, March 12, 2010

Damn them knicks.

Well the Knicks have lost close game after close game as the Knicks took another close lose to the spurs. Every time the Knicks look like a nice squad they some how find a way to counter that with a lose. It breaks my heart to see the Knicks play good in a game and still lose. Well what can I do but start getting ready for the free agency and hopefully have something to brag about. But the funny thing is that as much as the Knicks lose my love for the team never got less. Even after they traded Jamal Crawford, my favorite player at the time, I still stuck with them at 22-42 hopefully catch a break this free agency and hopefully put together a team that will hopefully be an equivalence of their 1973 team.

No comments:

Post a Comment